New Software Application Projects
New Mobile Applications
New Web Applications
Short-Term Programming Assignments
- Migrate from a DBF-based application to a SQL-based application
- Migrate from an older version of Alpha to the latest version of Alpha Anywhere
- Migrate from a different platform (Access, Foxpro, etc.) to Alpha Anywhere
- Migrate to the Alpha IIS version and/or Alpha Cloud
- Migrate from any version of Alpha to a different platform (Angular, .NET, OutSystems, etc.)
- Generate Help Documentation for existing applications or applications that are developed ( example).
- The developers found in the IADN Directory are capable of providing first-class training and mentoring and/or training on a broad range of subjects.
We can assign a primary and back-up developer to be "on-call" to support your application. Support includes up to 24/7 immediate response to emergencies as well as perform periodic system maintenance.
- Security audit - we can bring your application up to the highest security grade, in addition, we can perform periodic security checks to ensure your application data is properly protected.
- Onsite and remote support.
- Telephone and email support related to your application.
- Maintenance contracts: an IADN maintenance contract will ensure that your application runs smoothly on an ongoing basis, taking full advantage of the latest version of Alpha Anywhere and related software.
- Advanced and custom Alpha Anywhere security models
- Advanced user registration and subscription models
- Auth0, OAuth, and LDAP or Active Directory-based security
- SSL and related security certificates
- SQL: MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, Sybase, Oracle, and ODBC.
- NoSQL: MongoDB
- Omnidex (ultra fast database indexing) from www.disc.com
Cloud and Database Expertise
- Amazon Cloud, Alpha Cloud
- Big Data processing