The CSDA DiagInfo is a FREE* Diagnostic Information Utility for Alpha Five and Q Report Builder. It reports on hardware, operating system, and Alpha Five/QReport Builder information and Alpha speed benchmarks for analyzing the environment of a Desktop or Web application to debug problems and for bug reporting. Optionally, it can email the results, along with problem categorization. Some of the info returned includes:
Compatible with Alpha Version 6 and up.
- Windows info, folder locations, User Account Control (UAC) settings
- Windows Opportunistic Locking and caching settings
- Hardware info including motherboard, CPU, Memory, BIOS & Writeable Drives
- Alpha Anywhere info including Version, folders, libraries (AEX), Feature Packs, Speed Info, Last Code Error info, global code object counts, Boot timing, key Database Properties/Settings
- QReportBuilder info
- Alpha Current Workspace, Database, Table, Set, Web Project info
- Alpha Five Master/Shadow (Network Optimization) info
- CSDA Code Utility settings
*Free for individual usage (including businesses)
Available for purchase for distribution with applications.
For more info see CSDA Diag Info