I have devoted my career to building software applications and solutions for clients; and, helping other developers to do the same. I also deeply enjoy using Alpha Anywhere as my software development platform and working with the outstanding people at Alpha Software. IADN is an outgrowth of that lifelong dedication and I invite you to join our community and to prosper in this dynamic, exciting and ever-changing market. Steve Wood, IADN, LLC
Member Benefits include:
- The number one benefit of membership is that we are dedicated to your needs as a developer -- we put you in touch with your peers and other professionals who collectively know everything about Alpha Anywhere and related technologies. IADN uses its global reach to pull these people together for the benefit of all members and the Alpha community as a whole.
- As a member, you can participate in special 'members-only" webinars, seminars, and tutorials.
- Regular Members receive special 'members pricing' for all training courses and materials, instructional videos, advisory services, and contract development support
- Becoming a regular member is a prerequisite to be listed in our developer directory as a certified Alpha Anywhere service provider.
- Benefit from a wide range of networking opportunities within the IADN membership including roundtable discussions on topics such as requirements planning, project budgeting, and best practices for scheduling, testing, and product release, etc.
- Access to many training events taught by the Alpha community's most experienced developers and business owners.
Certified Developer* Listing in the IADN Directory
- The most important criteria are that the developer must have a verifiable history of being able to manage and deliver complex software development projects on time and on budget.
- The member must be an independent or corporate developer who is actively engaged in becoming a better developer by taking on new projects, engaging in educational activities, and keeping up with new features and capabilities of Alpha Anywhere.
- The member must be able to confirm that they have consistently performed project development work over at least the last two years for at least two different clients.
- Prior to acceptance as a Certified IADN Developer, the prospect must present a recent application to the other members in a live webinar, including a question and answer period by peer developers.
- The developer must be in good standing as an IADN member and maintain an updated IADN Profile.
It can take up to three weeks to review an application for IADN Certified Developer status.
IADN reserves the right to accept or reject any application for Certified Developer status.
*Certified means that IADN has validated that the developer meets the criteria required to be listed in the IADN Directory.
Go to our Register
page to become an IADN Member.